Etsy Shop for Josta


Saturday, January 23, 2010

I survived!

Okay - made it through the birthday, I guess.  I really tried to not acknowledge it, but word seemed to spead - thank you family and friends.  LOL All in all it was awesome, got to eat Mexican and tried Japanese.  Japanese was AWESOME and I'm not even kidding.  They lit our table on fire and made a little volcano that smoked and exploded, plus the food just rocked!  The steak melted in your mouth and salmon was the best I've ever had.  I wouldn't advise eating the pile of green stuff though - put all new hair on my chest, I'll tell you that.  LOL, almost choked to death - lesson learned.
Anyhow we have been doing pretty good on our website www.josta.etsy.com (thanks for the tip miss jodee : ) and have been experimenting with different shipping methods.  Have to make some new jewelry though, think are supplies are starting to thin a little.  At any rate, mom was considering donated $2.00 of each purchase to help Haiti, which I agree is a good idea, so I think when we collect the money we'll send to Red Cross, unless someone knows of a better way to do it?  Let me know.
I've also begun to crochet again and mom has restarted her knitting (which I know nothing about) and made a few cute little hats and things that I am considering posting on www.josta.etsy.com 
I am actually quite good at the crotcheting thing (thank you Sandra Jean!), so if there any things you would like to see posted, please let me know.  I was considering nice, warm socks, scarfs, grocery carrying bags, baby headbands, hats, and things like that.  Let me know any other good ideas.
Okay off to bed with myself, another fun-filled day with the fam!

1 comment:

  1. I know there are lots of people on Etsy giving money to Haiti. Check out the forums there are a few topics posted on it, they might have some other ideas for you too. I think they are under the "site help" section but there may be others. Make sure you advertise that you are doing that!

    ReplyDelete